Saturday

TaGGeD

Three joys
1. My family (all of them including the in laws)
2. Anything competitive (anybody up for a challenge)
3. Anything Thrilling

Three fears ( just three I worry about everything)
1. Grass hoppers ( I know I'm a freak)
2. A tragic accident involving a family member (especially my kids)
3. Not being in control (I'm in denial I feel like if I'm in control nothing bad can happen)

Three goals
1. Lose weight/get into shape
2. Graduate college
3. Buy a house

Three current obsessions
1. Blogging (anyone else?)
2. Pepsi (I'm trying to not drink it, I always want what I can't have)
3. Finding a house to buy

Three random surprising facts
1. I hate to clean my house because I get so OCD when I start to clean it takes forever and I get really cranky with my family when they mess it up. So I figure if I just keep it picked up we are all a lot happier.
2. I love to run through the sprinklers, jump on the tramp with the sprinkler under it and slip-n-slide. (stop laughing and quit trying to picture me going on the slip-n-slide)
3. I grind my teeth/clench my jaw almost constantly as a nervous habit. So I wake up every morning with a headache and get at least one headache a day.

I'm tagging the following because I love them so much and want to know everything about them:
Brandee
Karly
Sam
Brianne

No comments: