Monday

RYDeR'S oNe YeaR oLD PiCTuRe'S

WARNING: These pictures hold a degree of cuteness that may be considered harmful to others, because you may find yourself trying to have a child as cute as him, and you'll find it an impossible task resulting in only disappointment and failure. Also the following images may not be suitable for children do to a small amount of crack selling done by Ryder.

Isn't he just so dang cute. Julie Harris took these pictures in her home studio. Mike did the brick wall for her so we did some trade work. I thought since Mike did the wall it would be cute to have Ryder with all of Mike's tools. Thanks Julie you did a really good job!
Just a reminder: for maximum enjoyment go to the bottom of the page and pause "Jessica's Tunes" so you can hear the song that goes with the slideshow.

22 comments:

Trint&Chanel said...

OK yeah these are pretty dang cute my favorite is the second picture and then of course the one with the crack showing! Gotta love baby crack(and I do!) Tell me that you must have given him some caffine before these...hes smiling in everyone one of them... so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are way to cute!

Brittney said...

He is way cute! What cute pictures. She does such a good job. I can't believe he's a year old already, time goes by way too fast!! You guys were smart to go to the carnival early. We made the mistake of eating across the street and taking our time because it was so hot. But man, I wish we would have just put up with the heat and done the rides first. It was soooo crowded!! Hope you had fun, I'm sure we'll see ya Thursday!
Brittney :)

Jodie Davis said...

Oh my heck. Those are the cutest pictures. He is so dang cute. Are you going to enter him in the Salem Days baby contest?? We should plan a play date. Zach would have so much fun playing with him.

Suzee said...

Jess, These are darling! I love the idea of putting him in front of the wall that his daddy built! You are so clever. What a beautiful boy. I love his eyes. He is quite the model! Good Job!

Steven, Brianne & McClain said...

Hey Jess-
Those pictures are way too cute! We need to have some of our babes taken together. I'm suprised we haven't...

Lindsay said...

WOW! He is just adorable! You are a lucky mom! :)

Jacque said...

I love your paragraph before the pics!! And yes he is absolutely adorable!!!!!! I love them. And I still love his name!

Natalie said...

He's so cute! What a fun idea to take the pictures in front of the wall his daddy built!

Chase Family said...

Hey Jess we are going to the new pool today, I tried to look up your # to call you but I couldn't find it. So if you are not doing anything you should come!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are Adorable!!! He's growing so fast and you really do have the cutest kids ever!!

This is Us! said...

What cute pics!!! I love them, he is looks so happy in all of them.

TiffanyHarrison said...

Those are darling!! What a cute little guy!!

Josh & Kenz said...

Those pictures are awesome! I can't believe how cute he is. On Friday I am having a girls night party celebrating Breaking Dawns release. You have got to come. Bring anyone that wants to come. Go to my blog for all the details.

Haylee said...

cutest pic's ever!

Katy said...

So I thought I had already left a message, and then I came back for another sneak peek!! Could Ryder be ANY cuter!!?

All I have to say is crack can be addicting!! :P

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

What a freaking cute little guy. I don't think ours will be quite as cute, but even if he's half as cute, I'd be okay with that!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Jessica-
Jacque just let me know that she will be here visiting soon and we thought it would be fun to get everyone together. She says that Wed. the 13th or Sat. the 16th would be the best. Would you be able to come and if so what night would work best for you?

Kristen said...

Jessica- Hey how was Bear Lake? I bet it was beautiful weather out there.
Ryder's pictures are SO cute! I love the picture with the bum. That is the cutest. Julie did so good and the brick looks great!:)
Do you know what time we are playing on Thursday? Also, do you know if Drew needs to play or not?? Let me know... You can just leave a comment on my blog if you don't have my number but it is in the phone book. Thanks and talk to you soon.

Bit

Anonymous said...

I started a family blog for the gordon fam where anyone can post anything they want the gordon fam to know. I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to be able to post anything when you want to. Just e-mail me at: chachibabe@hotmail.com
The blog site is:
ourgordongang.blogspot.com

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

What a Handsome lil' guy! He's gonna brake some hearts when he gets older! :P

He looks like a happy little boy and is so "workin' that camera"
He's a natural!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Shoot! I would have loved for you to come with us!! We will have to do it again soon, and I will let you know when we do!!:^)