MEMORY LANE-
This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.
Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!!!!!!!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
We can make it a competition if anyone wants. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)
8 comments:
Hi jessica-
Thanks for the comment. I have never done a wedding before but there's always a first time for everything right? If i had to charge someone i would probably do it for $100 (i dont know). And when i do take the pictures i just give them the cd. I alway like it when photographers give you the cd's with all the pictures rather than making you buy the prints you want. i'll be at the next game. I havent been for awhile, Corbin wears me out.lol
Ok so Jessica came with my family on our vacation to Flaming Gorge. We had tons of fun but she still thinks I am a chicken because it took me hours to jump off a cliff but she acts tuff. She wouldn't do it unless my brother Rod did so they both ended up jumping off. Then we went to my Grandpa Ekins house. I took her up to the field to ride the 4 wheeler. Being the snot that I am I knew there were thousands of GRASSHOPPERS up there and that Jessica was scared of them. So we drove and drove through the field while the grasshoppers attacked us. Jessica was screaming and I loved every minute! I have alot so bare with me. In high school me and Jessica I think pretty much sluffed every single class every single day. We would go to the mall, go to Payson high and watch some lame fights and try to get involved ourselves even though I was on crutches. We would go hike up to the tunnels up SF canyon etc. As you can see we had alot of fun together and became really good friends. I will comment more as I think of them because I have about a million!
I will have to think about the funnest memory! But I left a comment on Elizabeths blog and gave her your e-mail address.
Okay, so I have TONS of memories of the two of us. I can't think of the funniest, but here are a few. I remember when we went to the BILLY RAY CYRUS concert and I thought that whoever opened for him was Billy Ray Cyrus, so I made a comment about how he cut his hair and you and your mom just laughed at me, so I pretended I was just kidding, but I honestly didn't have a clue...but how cool was it that we caught him at his hotel and were able to get pics with him! I also remember when we would have sleepovers and parties with all our elementary school buddies like Syd, Leslie, Kim, Melissa C, Melissa H, Tiffany, and Emily. We were such little drama queens, but we had some fun times!
My favorite memories have been the past couple of years at our family camp outs at Skyline. Your kids are so cute to watch and you're such a good little mom to them. It's always fun to get to know you even better. You're a fun cousin!!!
I loved your memory you put on Rach's blog and that's what memory I like of you and your family. I remember that trip...I remember you got sick(didn't you throw up in a sink??) I don't think I got sick, I remember your dad getting too close to a moose, and I remember fixing ham sandwiches.
Okay - this memory is of Mike - but since it is a family blog I figured it would be alright. Mike, Leslie, Chad, and I went to a concert up in Ogden. I was driving and we got stuck in traffic. Like bumper to bumper, no moving traffic. Chad and Mike both had to use the restroom super bad. They were yelling at me for not hurrying and they were going to pee in my car. So about an hour later we got to restroom at a gas station. Chad beat Mike into the restroom and Mike was pouting, so he went behind the store to relieve himself. I bet you could never guess what happened next. Yep, a cop pulled up!!! I drove off, Leslie and I didn't want to be seen with those two. Oh well, it was a funny memory anyway!!
I remember many fun sleepovers with all of us in Elementary school like Ashly mentioned! I remember lots of drama in Miss Sant's class in 5th grade with all of us girls in the same class there was ALWAYS drama going on!! :^)(I was so mean:^) I remember meeting up with boys at the movies and thinking we were SO cool!! I always loved going to your house cause I thought your mom was the coolest!!:^)
Post a Comment