Wednesday

GiRLS WeeKeND!

Shaylie and I asked our mom to take us on vacation to celebrate our birthday's, little did we know we were going to be having such a memorable time. Shaylie, my mom, me, Crystal and Kylie rode down together and hung out for most of the weekend. We also met up with my brother Riley and his cute girlfriend Libby.

We started the day off by having lunch and shopping. I hate shopping so I was so glad to get that part over with. On our way back to the condo after the long day of shopping we stopped at a gas station. I couldn't resist puchasing a "fart bomb" because I love to prank people and watch their reactions. I prematurely broke the bomb in the car and everyone was gagging. It did work out for the best because it smelled just like the egg everyone told me I shouldn't have eaten for breakfast, which meant everyone blamed me and thought I was sick. They were all gagging and I just laughed and laughed until I almost peed in my pants. When we got to the condo everyone jumped out of the car and thought the smell was gone. Little did they know it was only going to get worse. I opened the pack at the door and went inside. They started to scream and told me how gross I was. Then my mom couldn't stand all the gagging and told them what I had done. At that time I found it a great opportunity to chase Kylie around and rub the packet in her face since she had said some pretty mean things to me while shopping. I laughed until the little things inside the packet fell out and one went in my mouth. Then I was gagging.

Riley and Libby showed up just after all the fun had ended. We hung around for a little bit until it was time to go to Riley's ball game. He was playing in a tournament called the Heat Stroker. The teams play all night long. During the first game with only 1 min. to go the rain and lighting hit we had a rain delay. It was the worst rainfall I had seen in a long time. I thought they were going to cancel the games, but little did I know they had magic dirt.














The rain just sat on top of the dirt and didn't soak in. As soon as the rain let up they just swept it off into the drains. The field was then dry as a bone and on went the games. But while the rain fell I got boared and took some pictures.






This is everyone hiding under a blanket trying to stay dry.



Kiley, Crystal, mom, Shay, Libby and my arm. I had to cut out my face because I only got half of it.
















Lance, John, and Riley hanging out in the dug-out waiting for the storm to pass.




The rain finally stopped and Riley came out of the dug-out to take a picture of all of us. Can you tell I was playing in the rain while everyone else hid.










The four of us decided to run to Walmart in between games and get some cards, umbrellas, and dry clothes. We ended up getting matching shirts. Don't we look cute? We took a little longer than we expected since we got lost and all and we missed the second game. My mom was so mad. She said she was mad because we took so long and wasted all of her gas. But we all know the real reason she was mad was because we didn't buy her a shirt. I can't really blame her. We do look really cute!


After the end of the game we went home it was about 2:00 and the next game was at 5:00 so we went to sleep. When it was time for the game the only people who went were Riley and Libby we stayed in bed and slept until "What time was it you ask!" 11:00. Then Kiley, Shaylie and Me went to the pool while my mom waited for Crystal to get ready and then she took her to meet up with her friend. After my mom got back. 2 and 1/2 hours later she met us at the pool and she stayed for about an hour. While we were at the pool we layed out and got a tan and we had a jumping competition which might I add I was the winner and I took a lot of pictures of Shay and Kylie. I didn't want any taken of me just because I know it would make everyone too jealous of my smokin' hot bod.

Shay bein' crazy before her jump.




Shay and Ky just hangin' around.







Kylie trying to climb the wall.->



<-Check out her head. Doesn't it look tiny?
Everyone of h
er pictures under
water showed what a tiny head she has.





After we were done swimming we ate dinner and got ready for the ball park. We were there all night because Riley's team did so well they did have a loss so they had to come up from the losers bracket so they had a lot more games then if they would have been in the winers bracket but it was so fun. The last game they had started around 4:00 a.m. and we had been there since about 7:00 p.m.. So by the last game we were so tired and had the giggles. When I get the giggles I can't quit, so I'm sure everyone was wanting me to shut up, but I know I wanted the drunk ladies to shut up a lot more. They were entertaining especially when one of them tripped and fell, but I couldn't wait until the annoying ones left.
They lost their last game to take second place, believe it or not it was another team made up of mostly guys from SF. Isn't that crazy? We must have a lot of good ball players around. Oh and to top off me having the giggles we kept teasing Riley he was going to lose his fake tooth during his game and guess what he lost, yep his tooth. It was not only just a tooth but it was his front tooth and he really looked like a red neck. Every time anyone looked at him they would just laugh, since he is such a pretty boy.
I had so much fun, especially at the ball park. I love to stay up all night, if you couldn't tell by my posting times. And I really love to watch softball and listen to a bunch of men "bitch and moan" about all the terrible calls. What a great trip. It feels so nice to just sit and relax. Thanks mom, I love you!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Fart bombs!!
Sounds like you guys had so much fun. I love watching all nighter softball games.

Jacque said...

HOW FUN!! That is sooo funny about your "fart bombs" I love to go on vacation with just the girls! Your guaranteed a great time!!

Trint&Chanel said...

OK a couple of times that I laughed out loud (like really out loud)... when you said that the pebbles from the fart bomb went in your mouth and that Riley lost his front tooth so he looked like a red-neck. That looks like you had so much fun and whats on your cute shirts you bought?

Jodie Davis said...

Sounds like you had a blast!! I am having a Girls weekend next week and I am way excited.

Josh & Kenz said...

You crack me up! Girls nights are the best.

Natalie said...

What a fun post to read! You are so funny! It sounds like you guys had so much fun...Hearing you talk about it on sunday got me and mom talking about doing a girls trip too.
P.S. sorry about my memory lane thing...I deleted it.

The Gulls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gulls said...

Jessica
Your grandma called me about the pictures. Im just making sure, you guys know that this is my first time doing wedding pictures which means im not a professional at doing this right? Just making sure. I just dont want you guys to be disapointed or anything and just want to make you aware. But i am excited to do them. Please let me know more details about where and what time the wedding is at. Your grandma wasnt sure

The Gulls said...

you know what, i better not do the pictures. I dont want to mess up that special day. Im really really sorry. i just dont feel right about doing it and knowing that it might turn out bad. I wouldnt mind doing the bridals. But not the wedding day. Im so sorry to do this. Please forgive me. If she still wants me to do the bridals i will. im sorry

The Gulls said...

Let me get back to you in a couple of days. i might be able to get a lady to come down and help me with the wedding pictures. she is licensed to do this kind of stuff and im not since im just starting out. Everyone keeps telling me i shouldnt do it because apparently people can get sued and in trouble if they are not licensed and family members can sue you if they dont like your pictures and think you did an awful job. Not saying that anyone would sue me but i would rather stay out of a mess like that. So i have a lady i know that is from SLC. she said she would love to come down and help. so i might do that.. if you dont mind. i just someone behind my back on this one. I will talk to you later about it, hopefully at the games next week. If you could give me anymore information about the bride or even have her call me so i can ask her some questions that would be great. Thanks jessica

The Gulls said...

ok so i am having a lady come down and help me with the pictures for the wedding and bridals so i will do them for you guys. but could you either leave me a comment or email me at jenlovesandy04@gmail. I need the information about the bride. Names, location, time. i know you dont know about the location yet but i need to know ASAP. also i have a contract i need the bride to sign. i also need to talk to her to see what kind of photo shoot she had in mind for her bridals. Please let me know before tomorrow morning. thanks

Katy said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!! I have never even heard of a "fart bomb", but I have a live one in my home (Dan). His co-workers always complain to me about him farting.

Brittney said...

Hey,
I just started this blog thing-finally! I read yours about your girls weekend and thought it was so funny! You guys have such a fun and cute family! Your kids are so dang cute! I'm sure I'll see you on the 24th or next Sunday for sure! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this blogging thing. See ya soon!
Brittney :)

Lindsay said...

Hi!
Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. We always love to know that Gavin's story is being read and that other people can feel his sweet spirit. You kids are SO adorable. We would love to be added to your list of friends!
Thank you again for your comment on my blog - it made my day!
- Lindsay

C & E said...

I was at the Heat Stroker that same night. It rained soo hard! It sounds like you guys had a blast.