2. What makes mom happy? Her birthday
3. What makes mom sad? When I'm naughty
4. How does mom make you laugh? When she looks at me and smiles and laughs at me I laugh too.
5. What was mom like as a child? She was funny
6. How old is your mom? 26
7. How tall is your mom? 10 ft. (by measuring me with his foot)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Go to my wrestling matches and tournaments
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know you tell me....maybe go to bunco.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? money!!!
11. What is your mom really good at? Making me laugh
12. What is your mom not very good at? fixing stuff
13. What does your mom do for her job? helps people
14. What is your mom's favorite food? T.V. food (weight watchers frozen dinners)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? she makes us breakfast, lunch, and dinner
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Donald duck... no Eeyore
17. What do you and your mom do together? go to the park
18. How are you and your mom the same? we look the same, a little
19. How are you and your mom different? we don't wear the same socks
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because I look like dad
Cooper tags: Oakland G., Cheyanne D., Tibby D., and Addie A. Sorry for another tag Cooper picked these by himself.
I have to add. While we were doing this tag Cooper was talking and asked who started this tag. Then he says "I know it was the Mayor." I thought that was so funny so I thought I would share that little story.
MoMMY TaG-Rhielyn
1. What is something mom always says to you? go to time out
2. What makes mom happy? kisses
3. What makes mom sad? bothering my brothers in the car
4. How does mom make you laugh? doing silly stuff
5. What was mom like as a child? little
6. How old is your mom? 52
7. How tall is your mom? 51
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? cleaning
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? go to the store and clean
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being a super star
11. What is your mom really good at? cleaning
12. What is your mom not very good at? cleaning toy room
13. What does your mom do for her job? cleaning
14. What is your mom's favorite food? chicken and broccoli, or chicken salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? kisses
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? sponge bob
17. What do you and your mom do together? play
18. How are you and your mom the same? Jesus
19. How are you and your mom different? because I have to put my nose to the wall
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she gives me kisses
3. What makes mom sad? bothering my brothers in the car
4. How does mom make you laugh? doing silly stuff
5. What was mom like as a child? little
6. How old is your mom? 52
7. How tall is your mom? 51
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? cleaning
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? go to the store and clean
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being a super star
11. What is your mom really good at? cleaning
12. What is your mom not very good at? cleaning toy room
13. What does your mom do for her job? cleaning
14. What is your mom's favorite food? chicken and broccoli, or chicken salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? kisses
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? sponge bob
17. What do you and your mom do together? play
18. How are you and your mom the same? Jesus
19. How are you and your mom different? because I have to put my nose to the wall
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she gives me kisses
Rhielyn really didn't know what to say on her answers so she looked around the room and just said the first thing she saw.
Rhielyn tags anyone who wants to.
3 comments:
Chad said he got to talk to you the other night at the ball fields. I've been such a bum and haven't even made it to a game this year... lame I know. It sounds like you're doing really good though!
That is such a cute Idea! I would do it but all Addi would say is no or I want mimmie (meaning to watch minnie mouse) So you will have to let cooper know she doesnt talk the best yet!
Man you must have the cleanest house ever. According to Rhielyn you are always slaving away cleaning. To cute!
Post a Comment