Happy First Birthday Ryder!
I am so lucky because I get to share my birthday with my lucky little man. He has the luckiest birthday ever because he was born on 07-07-07. Most people say wow you couldn't have planed that, but actually we really did. I figured out all the important dates and they all fell into the right timeline and we got to work. When it got close I talked with my doctor and he said he would take Ryder that day since I was going to have a C-section. He would have taken him on the 5th since that is his normal surgery day but it just so happened that he would be in Brazil that day so he couldn't do it. He was so great to come in on a Saturday. I really love Dr. Anderson.
Now about the party. We woke up and got ready and waited my cousin Crystal to get to our house so we could go to Chuck-E-Cheese. I went to get in the car and noticed my keys were locked in the car. So I had to call my night in shining armor to come and rescue us. Mike had to leave work and let us in our car. Thankfully he was only in SF. After he let us in we were off to Chuck-E-Cheese. It was really a lot of fun. Ryder just roamed around checking everything out. He had so much fun. There were a lot of our family that came. I was so happy with the turn out. Brady and McKayd (my brothers) were so funny because I told them we were going to Chuck-E-Cheese for Ryder's birthday and they were so excited. They were supposed to be staying in Delta with my cousins but they wanted to be able to go with us so they didn't go. I know it doesn't really sound that funny but my brothers are the big boys on the back row of this picture. They are 16 and 19. I really love my brothers they are so much fun.

There are lots of rides for the kids. I put Ryder on this ride he didn't really like it or hate it. He just sat there and looked at everything.

When I saw this huge truck I knew I had to take a picture with Ryder in it. Before I know it he will be having his 16th birthday and asking me for a real one.

When we were getting ready to leave I asked a worker where Chuck E. was and asked if he would be out soon because I really wanted a picture of my kids with him. Well he must have gotten the message because he came out and I got my picture. There was this sweet lady waiting to get a picture of her kids with Chuck E. and she saw I was having a hard time getting Ryder to look and she just started jumping and yelling behind me trying to get him to look in my direction. I must say a big thanks to that special stranger for helping me more than she knows because this picture was really important for me to get. This is the best one I got.

After Chuck-E-Cheese my cousin, my kids and I decided to stop at JC Penny. We got the kids out of the car and as soon as I shut the car door I realized I did it again. I locked the keys in the car. I immediately called Mike again and told him what I had done again and he left work again and let us in the car again. When Mike told his dad he had to leave again to let me in the car his dad asked what my problem was and Mike told him well I guess since she is a year older she but be getting senile, then Alan, Mikes dad asked him what he was getting me for my birthday and then he said well I think you need to buy her a hide a key, so she won't be locked out of her car again. I think that sounds like a good idea. After the whole locked out situation we went home and met up with Mike and decided we wanted to go to the new Payson pool. We got ready and went. When we got there we all unloaded and went to go in. As we were going to buy a ticket we noticed they do not accept debit cards and also a child under three must wear a swim diaper and rubber under pants, well we didn't have the rubber under pants and I wanted to just by them there but no they don't sell those either so we had to leave. We went to Walmart and I was just going to buy the pants and get cash back so we didn't have to go to the ATM. I went in and asked the lady working in the children's section if they had them and she just laughed. I guess I was not the only one looking for them because they didn't have any. We quickly called Mike's mom because she was at the Walmart in Springville and she happened to find us some and she saved the day so we could go to the pool. Randy drooped off Madison and Morgan along with the underpants and we were off. We had such a great time. I wish I would have gotten some pictures, but I didn't want to get my camera wet.
After we left the pool we went home Ryder went down for a nap, we had dinner and then we were off again. Mike h

ad the late softball game so that's where we went. The kids had so much fun because we brought Ryder's new birthday wagon in and they took different turns pulling the wagon. Ryder was so happy he could share especially with his favorite friend and cousin Aurora.
We had such a good day, but I am glad it's over since it was so busy and we are all so tired. I love you Ryder-man Happy 1st Birthday. I hope we can share a million more.
4 comments:
Sounds and looks like you guys had fun!!
Oh, and about the debit cards...I hate that!! Everyone should be taking debit cards...seriously!
Happy Birthday Ryder!! It looks like you had a fun and very busy day!!
Oh man me and Taylee missed out! Looks like you guys had a fun day. Tell Ryder Happy B-Day from his Girlfriend!
Looks like you guys had a great day!! Me and Ellie share the same birthday also!! Also...I would love to go to the pool with you guys....I think our kids would have a great time as well! Lets plan a day/time!!
Tiff
Post a Comment