Saturday

LeT'S Go PiRaTeS, LeT'S Go!

Cooper has finished his first season of T-ball. He is AWESOME! Of course I'm his mom so I think everything he does is awesome.
Look at his stance. Can you say perfection? He can even field a ball. He must take after his mom.Of course I'm only kidding. He did do a really good job though. He loved it when all of his family came to watch him. He had the biggest crowd of fans. We did enjoy watching him, but it was always really hot and very time consuming. He played twice a week. We ended up being at the ball park every week night in June except two and on more than one occasion we had two games between Mike, Me and Cooper. It was a busy month, but so much fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica you are the best blogger you have 3 new post since last time I checked your blog! Cooper looks like a natural at baseball.

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Jessica and Ryder!! July 7th is the best day for a birthday!!

Brandee Lloyd said...

So ya we should start working out together. It is so hard with kids though but we need to so we will just have to figure it out. What time is your game thur?