Sunday
**WaNTeD**
Bone Marrow donors needed. My friend has recently posted on her blog about her neighbor who is in need of a bone marrow donor and how we can help. My family knows all to well the need for a match. My uncle was lucky enough to have a sister who match and was willing to donate to help save him, but not everyone is so lucky. We now have a special opportunity to join and possibly be a lifesaving match for someone we most likely don't even know. NASCAR is sponsoring an event where you can get the kit needed to do all the testing for free and you can join and possibly be a match for somebody. Click HERE it find out more. I encourage all of you to join. Well, I'm more or less telling you to do this. NOW! I can't possibly see any reason for anyone who reads this not to help out, one way or another. Just try to put yourself in their shoes. Just think, if this were someone in your family wouldn't you want everyone to do such a small little thing that will possibly save them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jessica, you are awesome!! Thanks!!
I didn't see the link in your post, but this is the URL for those that need it...
http://marrow.org/HELP/Events/NASCAR/index.html
I will definately check that out and help, oh and I've tagged you, sorry i didn't have many options! ha You can get the rules on my blog. And I'll call you monday about the party.
So there's this little I've tagged you thing. It's pretty simple and fun if you have time to do it. Oh for heavens sake Jenny already tagged you oh well. Double tag now for sure you have to do it.
Hey Jessica I hope you remember me. I used to work with Darren in physical therapy. Anyway Im way interested in helping if I can, and by the way your family is so cute.
Shawna
Post a Comment