Mike and I received our kits today. We did them and sent them in ,so in about 6 weeks we'll know if we are a match for someone. I am so grateful for this opportunity and I know that it is a long shot, but at least there is a shot. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who was willing to help out.
2 comments:
Jessica- I saw your comment on Candi's blog and just wanted to let you know that Elite housing is so good they killed everyone, there girls can pound it too!!! Good luck!
Bootcamp is at Dumbbells and they do it mondays and wendsdays at 7:00 and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30it is $20.00 a month but there is no contract or anything and it is a really good work out, I usually try to go 3 times a week and I go early and run if you ever want to go let me know!
Post a Comment