Today is my mom's birthday. So Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear mom, Happy Birthday to you! You are such a great mom and grandmother I don't know what I would do without you!
Your mom is a neat and funny person. She makes me laugh. You are lucky to have such a neat lady in your life and in your kids' life. She is a fun grandma! Happy Birthday Leslie!
Jess, you are a sweetie thanks for the great day. Saturday was awesome I am so proud of you and your little family they are the loves of my life. P.s If you ever post another photo of me on your blog could you Dr. the picture first and take out one of my chins. Love ya MOM
2 comments:
Your mom is a neat and funny person. She makes me laugh. You are lucky to have such a neat lady in your life and in your kids' life. She is a fun grandma! Happy Birthday Leslie!
Jess, you are a sweetie thanks for the great day. Saturday was awesome I am so proud of you and your little family they are the loves of my life. P.s If you ever post another photo of me on your blog could you Dr. the picture first and take out one of my chins. Love ya MOM
Post a Comment