In sharing time we had a lesson on the power of prayer. One of the stories was about a little boy who prayed that his room would be cleaned,so when we had family prayer that night Mike said to Cooper "should I pray that the cleaning fairy will come to our house?" Cooper looks at Mike and said "Dad, the cleaning fairy only comes to hotels." I only wish there was really a cleaning fairy.
5 comments:
How cute is he, kids say the funniest things some times! But I do with there really was a cleaning fairy, it would make life so much easier! I bet your hubby is loving the hunting life. Justin wishes he had time to go, maybe someday...Thanks for the comment about my grandma! You don't realize how important they really are to you until something like this happens. I miss her a ton, but know she's in a better place now.
Okay, your Cooper is too funny. I love his pictures on here. They make me laugh! What a cute kid. You can just see that he is oozing with personality!
if you ever find out if she's real just let me know!
Out of the mouth of babes! I wish that darn cleaning fairy visited my house sometime! So cute!
K will you ask Mike if he will say a pray for my house to? It is in dier need of a cleaning.
Post a Comment