Saturday

oH HaPPY DaY!

I have my husband back. The hunting season is over. Well, at least for a little while. I'm sure he'll be going out again when my family hunts, but at least he will not be gone EVERYDAY! He didn't get a deer, but I'm not really sad about that.
Mike's hunt ended Friday and Saturday he was out hunting again with my dad. My dad drew a big bull tag so they were out hunting everyday they could until they found the right one. Mike had so much fun and got to feel like a real tough guy when he had to help pack out that big animal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy HUGE!!! I would be so scared if I saw that thing!

Kim said...

So I don't know much about hunting and big bull tags but that thing looks GINORMOUS to me!!! HOLY CRAP!!

Brandee Lloyd said...

Thats a way nice bull. Jeremy leaves Thursday to go hunting for the weekend so ya not only will I be husbandless but crazy because I can barely handle the ten hours while he is at work with this stupid knee but a whole weekend OH NO!!!