A few weeks ago we took Ryder to get his hair cut. I wasn't sure how he would act, but he was surprisingly wonderful. He just sat there the whole time like a well behaved little boy. Towards the end of the hair cut the hair started to tickle his face so he started rubbing it, which means he stated to spread the hair all over his face and in his mouth. It was pretty gross, but oh so cute. I'm not sure I like the hair cut, because I think the bump above his eye is more noticeable, but who cares. I think he is still cute even with his bump. Besides it's funny when people who see him all the time ask me when he bumped his head and got that big goose-egg. Then when I tell them he was born with it they feel stupid.
1 comment:
Ryder is so stinkin cute! I just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment