Cooper had his first school play and he was awesome. He played the part of Ping's father. He remembered his part and said it so well "Ping, you did your best and your best is good enough to present to the emperor ." I must admit that even though he said his part well, my favorite thing was watching him sing the songs and do all the actions to the songs. I just think it is so cute to hear kids sing.
Cooper was also presented with an award this week. He is "scholar of the month" . He was so proud. He got out to the car and called all of his grandmas (which is a lot). Some of them even said they would give him a reward for being so awesome. He hasn't gotten that reward yet which he reminds me of everyday, which is getting a little old. So Grandma this is a little note is for you Please for the love get this kid his reward so he'll shut up about it.
Cooper is the best kid and we are so proud of him. I hope he never changes and is always so sweet and innocent.
7 comments:
How fun! You have the cutest little family ever Jess!
I haven't been checking your blog because I forgot you went private. Any who Cooper is quite the character! I think Ryder's new hair cut makes him look grown up.
That sounds like fun...I love watching school programs! Congratz on his lil' award too...good job cooper!
Oh...and the haircut is soooo cute, now he looks all grown up without those little curls! You got some handsome little ones !!!
Cooper is so cute!
I love Ryder's hair cut. The first hair cut is always the hardest!
Good luck with nursing. I saw your comments to Abbie about MATC. That would be awesome if you could get in. You'll have to keep me updated!
Hope all is well with you guys, I had some problems with my blog and had to resend you an invite, let me know if you don't get it! See ya!
What a good kid! I bet it's so fun to see your kids growing up and doing fun stuff like that! I recognize your principal and forget you're in the same city where I work! ;)
I love Ryder's haircut pictures! His curls were pretty cute, he looks all grown up with it short! And I can't believe how fast Cooper is getting all big and grown up holy cow times flyin! See ya!
Post a Comment