Later everyone was feeling fine so we went to Darren's for dinner and an egg hunt
. Cooper went with the Scott's so he missed dinner and most of the egg hunt, but he still had fun.
Although we had a weekend full of Easter egg hunts, we did remember the real reason we celebrate Easter. Thursday
eaSTeR 2009
Easter is my favorite holiday. I'm not sure why I love it so much, but I just have so much fun. We started out at the Salem city Easter hunt. It was super cold, but we still had fun. I like the hunt in Salem, because every kid gets a prize and the candy they find. I think that is really great.
On Sunday the kids checked out what the Easter bunny brought them, then Mike and Rhielyn got ready for church. Of course Cooper was up all night and threw up once so we didn't make it to church. Ryder also wasn't feeling well so he didn't make it to church either. The kids all got new church clothes, but since the boys didn't go to church I didn't get picture.
I am so grateful for the real reason we celebrate Easter, the resurrection of Jesus Christ. When I think of my family who has passed and knowing that we will all be able to be together again someday makes the loss a lot easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment