Rhielyn is now 5 years old. I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. She is in preschool and loving every minute of it. She had the treat bucket today and the letter was C so she took cupcakes for everyone. She loves to color and do puzzles. She is always right, very strong willed, loves to dance, loves to tease her brothers and is quite the mother to all of her babies.
I don't think any of my kids look like I do, but one thing is for sure
Rhielyn acts just like me. Oh, what a treat I'm in for.
Happy Birthday Rhie! We love you so much.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday my little beauty queen, I love you tons. Love Grandma Leslie
Happy Birthday!
She is so beautiful Jessica! Don't they grow up so fast! :D
Too bad we can't hit the slow down button!
Oh my heck, I can't belive she is already five!!! Tell her we all say happy birthday!
That is the cutest picture ever - and she's adorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rhielyn!
She is so cute Jess! I laughed so hard at the bead/ear story!!! Hope you guys have a good halloween!
She is so dang cute! Happy Birthday!
She may not look like you, but the attitude is definately a resemblance! Happy Birthday Rhielyn! Keep up the attitude!
I love the tutu! Look at you getting all crafty and stuff! Happy Birthday Rhielyn and good luck Jess you have a long road ahead of you. Love Ya!
Thanks Jess! I know everyone keeps telling me he will grow out of this but it seems like every winter is so long and he is so sick. I'm glad cooper is doing better though, that makes me feel way better. I hope you guys had an awesome Halloween!
She is totally a mini YOU! What a beautiful little girl.
great age angel, too young for a c ock in your p ussy but I will sure make you feel good with my fingers and mouth, feel that tight little 5 yr old body bucking and quacking in orgasm as I lick it and your mouth is going to do wonders on my c ock mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm suck it good
Post a Comment