Happy Birthday Brady!
I hope you had a good one.
Since he turned 20 I'll list 20 reasons why he's the coolest.
- He's super fun to hang out with
- He can recite any line of any movie
- He laughs like crazy while watching anything even remotely funny. Especially Funniest Home Videos
- He's always willing to tend my kids

- Not only is hair is always super clean and very nicely styled, but he is always clean shaven as well
- He had to wear corrective shoes when he was little and they were awesome
- He loves music and is always listening to it
- He still sleeps with his baby blanket. Well, part of it anyway
- He loved batman when he was little and probably still has the action figures
- He can run super fast
- He has the bluest eyes
- He has very straight teeth
- People usually think he's the oldest brother, probably because he's the biggest
- He is a very picky eater
- He looks just like my dad, only a bigger version
- He loves to play video games
- He had taught Cooper many many things
- He had a very good singing voice
- He loves to go to Chuck-E-Cheese
- He is by far my favorite brother!
3 comments:
Hey Jess-
I agree. I love this kid. He is by far one of our favorite cousins. I said to Steven when we left last night, "I'm actually really gonna miss Brady when he goes on his mission." We'll have to get together and play rock band a couple more time before he leaves!!
Jess, I think I laugh harder at your blog than any other, I think it's cuz you say all the things that the rest of us are thinking! haha you are to funny. Even though you don't try. Tell Rhielyn happy birthday from Sydnee! See you.
Hey jessica, sweet i sure am glad i know brady is your favorite brother that makes me so so happy. Well im sure you know this is Riley, and yes shaylie is my favorite anyway.
Post a Comment