Check out istayhome.com. They are a company that one of Andie's friends works for. They pay decent like 12.00 per hour. I don't know if this helps, but it may! I will keep my ears open though. We just might be in the same boat.
Hey Jess, I know Mike does mason work and my friend Bonnie Evans from Lehi and her husband own Evans Masonry, I don't know if they are hiring right now but they are awesome people so if you want let me know and I'll get you their number. OR, you could make Mike get his CDL and he could come drive truck for Brandt and you could move to Tremonton by ME! ha See ya
4 comments:
Tri-Phase is always hiring if he wanted to be an electrician. Let me know.
Check out istayhome.com. They are a company that one of Andie's friends works for. They pay decent like 12.00 per hour. I don't know if this helps, but it may! I will keep my ears open though. We just might be in the same boat.
I will keep my ears open and let you know if I hear anything.
Hey Jess, I know Mike does mason work and my friend Bonnie Evans from Lehi and her husband own Evans Masonry, I don't know if they are hiring right now but they are awesome people so if you want let me know and I'll get you their number. OR, you could make Mike get his CDL and he could come drive truck for Brandt and you could move to Tremonton by ME! ha See ya
Post a Comment