I've received
an award. I'm really excited about it.The rules are: Only 5 people for the award. 4 of them need to be dedicated followers of your blog and the 5th one has to be new and live in another state or part of the country. You have to link back to who gave you the award.
And the awards go to:
- Brandee- She is a very dedicated follower, an awesome friend and a great mom. Just one look at her blog you can tell how proud she is of her family. We have a lot in common, but lost touch for a while, but thanks to this whole blogging business we have been able to get caught up and stay in touch.
- Sam- She is also a very dedicated follower, a great friend and not to mention an awesome aunt to Cooper. She always is so sweet and nice and leaves the nicest comments. She is the wife to Riley, who everyone keeps asking if he's is my brother to which I answer no. Even though yes Sam is Cooper's aunt and Riley is Cooper's uncle. Let me know if you have this riddle figured out.
- Tiffany- She always has time to leave me a sweet comment even though she has to be one of the busiest people I know. We have had a lot of fun times and I'm so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs.
- Katy- She is the funniest girl ever. She is a dedicated blog follower. I don't know if it's just because she likes my blog, me, or just wants to keep an eye on me since I did date her husband. Oh you guys, stop they weren't married when I went out with him. I must say he did take a huge step up when he dumped me for her. Oh I must add she was an awesome co-worker when we both worked at Wingers. I must admit though I had forgotten about the whole Winger's thing until I had read someones comment on her blog.
- Lindsey-She is a very strong person. She has gone through some difficult times and pulled through like a real champ. She is so sweet and caring. I have never met her, but I feel like I have gotten to know her through her beautiful letters to her son Gavin and all of her great posts. I'm really greatful that through blogs I have been able to meet people like her.
*If you received an award follow the directions at the top and keep passing it on. If you did not receive an award I am sorry. I guess you must try harder and leave me more comments instead of just stalking.
I've also been Tagged, twice!Tag #1
Here's how to play:1. Link your tagger and list rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post leaving names and links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog
- I dance all the time, especially in my kitchen and in my parents kitchen.
- Once I've started a game that I know can be won I can't stop until I do.
- I wear the same bra and shoes almost everyday.
- I'm taking Chemistry this semester and got an 85 on my last test. (yes I am happy about that.)
- When something is broken in my house I go straight to my dad and Mike hates it.
- I have to wax my mustache a lot.
- I have my ears pierced three times each. (two in the hangy part on each ear, one up on the top part and one on the little flap that covers my ear hole, that's my favorite one.)
I did this tag already, so everyone that didn't do the tag from the last time I tag you again.
Tag#2
*8 THiNGS*
*8 t.v. shows I like to watch:
- General Hospital
- Any CSI
- Girls Next Door
- ER
- Without a Trace
- Jon & Kate +8
- Law & Order: SVU
- House
*8 things that happened yesterday:
- took Cooper and Rhielyn to school
- exercised for a full 1 hr
- watched T.V.
- made three meals
- walked Cooper home from school
- took a shower
- cleaned my house
- helped Cooper with his homework
*8 favorite places to eat:
- Wingers
- Brick Oven
- Lucky 5
- Los 4 Amigos
- Glades
- Carl's Junior
- Hunan City
- Barry's
*8 things I'm looking forward to:
- Nursing School
- the end of my diet
- Mike's paycheck
- carving pumpkins
- my siblings getting married
- Christmas
- the weekend
- Rhielyn's birthday
*8 things on my wish list:
- new boobs
- veneers on my teeth
- house
- new car
- another baby
- win My Biggest Loser
- cabin on Bear Lake with a nice new boat in the garage
- four-wheeler
It doesn't matter. The people I tag never does it and it drives me crazy.
I think that's all and now I hope I'm caught up.
6 comments:
Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to me. THANK YOU!
WTC, I am a dedicated follower of your blog, even more so that SAMMY!!! I LOVED your post about the bead in Coopers ear, I read it to Jason and we were both laughing so hard.
I'm honored!! I can't decide if Dan has good taste because he dated us hotties or if we have really bad taste...guess I'll find out!! :P
I am honored as well!!:^) Your blog is fo fun to read because you are hilarious!! Am I supposed to do something? I've never been good at reading the instructions!! Thats why I cheated my way through school:^)....wait I didn't just admit that did I??:^)
Candi-The rules were to dedicated followers, not stalkers. I didn't know for sure if you ever checked my blog since you hardly ever leave a comment. Actually I almost did give you an award, but Sam paid me more!
Katy-It might just be we have bad taste, because we definately know he has good taste.
Tiffany-Now you get to give the award to your followers. I left a more detailed message as a comment on your lastest post.
I am way more dedicated that Candi!!! You always have good blogging idea's!
Post a Comment