Friday

CooPeR'S GRaDuaTioN!

Cooper's kindergarten graduation was May 22, 2008. It was pretty neat. His class was the first graduating class from Riverview Elementary. The graduation program was really cute. He had a part in the program he had to say "we'll sing and dance for you" and that is just what they did. They sang several songs. They had actions that went with each of the songs. He really got into it. It was so funny. He just faced the camera and sang his little heart out. This song was so cute he had us all crying.

After the program the principal announced each of their names and they received a diploma. Cooper loves it and is continually looking at it.












This is Cooper's teacher Mrs. Christianson he really liked her and had a lot fun in her class.
At the first parent teacher conference we had she so nicely said Cooper is very popular and social, which I know she really wanted to say your kid never shuts up! I noticed when helping in his class he was very popular. All the kids would say hey Cooper look at this or Cooper what do you think of this. I know he is going to miss all of his friend from school.
Cooper is really lucky to have such a great family. Here are a few of them who were really excited to come to his graduation.
Riley, Grandma Leslie, Ryder, Aunt Shauna, Grandma Randy, Grandpa Butch, Dad and Rhielyn
Yes I was there too but I do not wish to post my own picture until I lose at least 50 lbs.
Congratulations Cooper! We love you so much and we are so proud of you!

9 comments:

Brandee Lloyd said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he has graduted kindergarten. That meens you are old!!! Talk to you soon. We will go to the park for sure when it warms up.

Anonymous said...

Jessica - so glad I found your blog through KarLee! Congrats to Cooper!!! Kids grow up too fast! I have another blog you might like since you're a fun mom! Here it is: preschoolsnacks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I cant belive how fast Cooper is growing up! He is such a fun little boy and I am so glad that he is apart of our family.
Congrats Cooper! I love you!

Trint&Chanel said...

That movie of him singing is so cute he is definatly "into" it like you said. And gag me on the losing 50 pounds!

Karlee said...

Congrats little Coop! I can remember when he and Korb were graduating preschool! Time goes too quick. We are really excited to see you guys. We made it back to Utah. We're up north, but will be down that way Friday. I think my mom might plan a party so we can see everyone! We haven't even seen Riley yet! We are so glad to be home.

Candi and kids said...

Congrats COOPER. You are so cute we love you

Josh said...

Cooper looks so cute! How are you doing?

Chase Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! We need to go to the pool this summer!

Kristen said...

Hey, how was the game last night? I am sure you guys won because I wasn't there to get all the outs.:) Just curious how it went and if you guys had enough players. I'll see ya later!

Bit