Monday

Rhielyn's dance recital

Rhielyn started dancing this year. It's really neat because her teacher was also my teacher when I was about Rhielyn's age. My little sister Shaylie also takes dancing from there so it was really nice that we got to see both of them at the recital. They both did a really good job. I thought Rhielyn would stand on the stage and see all of the people and freeze, but she didn't even miss a step. I know it's weird to say a four year old has talent, but she really does and she loves to dance. She never stops dancing around the house. It's so cute. You two did a really good job. We are so proud of you both.

7 comments:

Brandee Lloyd said...

Hey you! Where does Rhielyn go to dance because I want to put Chyanne in. Also I haven't put her in preschool yet this year so where are you going. Talk to you soon.

TiffanyHarrison said...

I can't wait until Ellie is old enough to take dance lessons! Your daughter is so cute and I can't believe how big your sister is, she is also a cutie!!

Chase Family said...

Cute! I just put Addie in to start in the fall and im so excited. Who is her teacher?

Katy said...

Look at Rhielyn shaking her stuff!! She is so beautiful, she looks like a mini you!!

I want to know where she takes too...I've got Ellie in gymnastics, but I'm thinking about putting her in dance in the fall.

Jessica said...

Her teacher is Melinda McGee at the Dance Connection in Salem.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

She totally takes after her mom! I have a home video of you and me when we were her age dancing in a recital. I sucked, but you were so cute and awesome. It's so fun to see your little girl and how much she is like you!

This is Us! said...

She is so cute. Glad you finally updated your blog!! JK I am terrible at it also.