My kids and I were lucky enough to be invited by my mom and my sister Shaylie to go watch my brother Riley pitch his last game with CEU in Henderson, NV this past week. We had so much fun.

The weather was not as hot as we had hoped, but that didn't stop us from spending most of our time at the pool. We hurried down to the pool the first chance we got

. I didn't know heading into the pool trip I was going to be the only one in the water with the kids, but I soon found out my mom and Shaylie only planned on sitting by the side of the pool to get a tan. Ha Ha the joke was on them. They sat there just lounging for about two hours all lathered in tanning lotion and they didn't even get a drop of sun. Too bad for them they could have been playing with the kids in the pool. Rhielyn liked the pool but she mostly sat at the edge and watched because it was so cold. Cooper and Ryder both loved the pool. Everyone was watching Ryder just laughing because he was so cute and loved being in the water

even though it was so cold. Cooper was like a little fish. He thinks he can swim so well even though he has only taken swimming lessons one year. He soon found out he wasn't as great as he had thought. It was pretty scary. I had gotten out of the pool with Ryder since it was freezing. We were all dry and decided to go get a drink at the end of the pool. Cooper got out and walked with us. As we were walking back to our chair and Cooper jumped back in. He didn't know that end of the pool was like the Lazy River at Seven Peaks and takes you around and around. When he tried to get out of the whirlpool but he couldn't and then he panicked when he started to go under the water. I looked at this stupid this lady was who was floating on her little air mattress right by him watching him go und

er and she just sat there. No she didn't get into the 3 ft of water and help the little boy drowning she justsat there. I mean come on lady the boy could die. Well since she didn't budge and the life guard was still sitting there Ryder and I jumped in fully clothed and pulled him out. As we get him out he doesn't miss a beat and he says "that dumb lifeguard didn't even save me!" Needless to say the rest of the time there the lifeguard didn't take his eyes off of my kids. Cooper was so funny he asked me later if we were going to be on T.V. because he almost died and I saved his life. He is always cracking me up. He didn't let his near drowning stop him. He was still being wild and crazy in the pool.
After the pool we toured the hotel there was a casino and many restaurants and even a game room. We all had fun playing in the game room, but we were all getting tired and hungry so we left. On our way out we stopped by this train and I had to take a picture. By this time Ryder had enough and fell asleep. We all had a lot of fun and didn't want to come home.
Thanks Grandma Esie!
Good times good times! (This is my kids new favorite saying)
2 comments:
It is so funny how the weather never even seems to phase little kids!! Your kids are darling and how fun just to get away right!!:^)
Looks like fun! I cant belive you baby will play in the water by his self! Addi still freaks out in the water.
Post a Comment