Thursday

BIG BLACK EYE

Everyone always asks me where my kids get their big black eyes. Which they don't usually have "black" eyes, but actually have big dark brown eyes as you all have noticed if you've seen their pictures. But this is not the case for Rhielyn. She got her very first black eye courtesy of a bright green softball, while playing with grandmas neighbors.
She was so proud of her black-eye she wanted to go around and show everyone and get their sympathy (she did get a snow-cone out of it). She has her first dance recital next week and she is going to look like her mom got a little crazy with the makeup. Oh well it will be a great memory right. Oh and just an update she had her tests done and everything looks like it should. Thanks everyone who said a little prayer for her.

5 comments:

TiffanyHarrison said...

She is so cute!! I swear that just as one bruise or scrape is healing, they get another one!! Ellie had a little goose egg on her eye a few weeks ago from walking into my open car door, and at church that Sunday people would ask her what happened and she would say "Mommy do it!!" I think because it was my car, she figured it was my fault!! The little mess!

Katy said...

Rhielyn is so cute, black eye and all!! For some reason it seems like kids get injured right before something important...for us it was family pictures...GRR!!

Brandee Lloyd said...

Hey Jes I had know clue that you blogged. Which makes me very excited because now we can stay intouch better. Talk to you soon!!!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

What a cutie pie! She is so adoreable Jessica! :P
I guess I've been fortunate in the black eye department...haven't had too many of em...(knock on wood):P

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

NOT me...my kids that is !