Wednesday

JuST ReMeMBeR To BReaTH!

Now don't forget to breath. I know you are all about ready to pass out because I am finally updating. I have been putting it off because there is so much I need to blog about. For now I will just update everyone with what is going on with us.


Mike is working as much as the weather will allow. He has been going to the gym every morning as is on a real exercises kick. He has to have his protein and creatine. He may be borderline obsessed/addicted. Although I can't really complain, because I really like the results.
I have been going crazy trying to get my school schedule to a line correctly with my everyday schedule, which isn't working out well. School has started again and for now I am only signed up for one class Physiology. It should be pretty hard and I will be in the testing center every weekend which I don't look forward to. I also started back to work. I guess that's what happens when you never know if your husband will be working. I'm just thankful we both have jobs and money is coming in instead of just going out. I really like my job, but it is so hard for me to work when I have to work almost 3 hrs just to make what Mike makes in 1 hr. I just have to keep thinking things may be turned around after I finally finish school. I am proud to say I passed my Chemistry class last semester with an A- which yes I am bragging about. I don't study much and I am really lazy so an A- is just fine with me. All I really want to do is pass so I would have been just as happy with a C which is what I am shooting for in Physiology. I know I really shoot for the stars don't I. I won my biggest loser contest, but I hate to say I gaining my weight back already. I think maybe we should get another one going before I gain all my weight back.
Coop is still in first grade. He get 100% on almost all of his spelling tests. Which I found out last week isn't because he is really smart, but because he told me he just has a paper he looks at when he doesn't know the words. I said "so, you cheat?" He says "no, I just look at a paper." I then told him that was cheating and he probably shouldn't be doing that anymore. Our little talk really got me worried. I wasn't worried that he would become dishonest or anything I was worried about if he cheats on his spelling test by looking at a paper that has all the words, why isn't he getting 100% on ALL of his spelling tests?
He gets chased my all the girls at recess and he loves it. I don't remember being so boy crazy when I was just in 1st grade. He has a new girlfriend Melissa. That he has never talked to so I guess that is okay.
He is the best kid and is so smart. He just is a little too
social, which I know he doesn't get that from me. I go my the philosophy don't speak until spoken to. I'm a little worried his teacher will have a little to say on this subject as they always do when I go to parent teacher conference.



Rhielyn is as full of it as she has ever been. She has so much personality and attitude. I don't know how I'll make it through. She is so smart and loves to go to school. She is a lean mean dancing machine. She dances everywhere which I love. We have so much fun dancing together around the house. She got a new MP3 player for Christmas and I must admit it was a great investment. She is always dancing with that thing and loves to clean while dancing. She is also an aspiring model. Can you tell? We had our family pictures taken and she told Julie she needed to take her picture while she did this pose. She is so photogenic and all of her pictures were so pretty. I had a really had time choosing which one was my favorite.





Ryder, Ryder, Ryder. What can I say about him. He started nursery this month and that is such a relief. Except he screams that whole time. Who knew he was such a momma's boy. The nursery people sent home a letter for the parents to fill out and send back and I thought it was so funny because they asked for advice. I didn't know what to write. I asked Mike if it would be proper to write my child is crazy, super busy, throws everything and throws it hard, bites, sticks things in any hole he can find including outlets and last but not least he counts to three. Oh, I must add if he actually gets to three start running for the nearest table cupboard of stairs because at three he will be on top of something and at three he will be jumping whether you are there to catch or not. I'm sure they will be loving him in nursery. He is just the life of the party.

Well that is what we are up to and if you made it through my whole post you must have been really wanting an update because it was a long and boring one. I promise there will be more to follow and they will not be so boring. Talk to you all soon.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, I know I for one am so glad you updated your blog, I have been wondering what's going on with you J/K. I just wanted to tell you how adorable your kids are. I will be so glad to open up your blog and not have to laugh at coop in the elf costume. Love ya

Natalie said...

sounds like things are wonderful and busy. thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

I love hearing about your family. You and Mike look so good, Mike looks like a totally different person! Cooper that little cheat! I love that he didn't realize that he was cheating!! Hey I just wanted to tell you and Mike thanks for coming to my Dad's New Years birthday party we loved watching your kids run around with ours!

Kim said...

Holy cow!!! I was beginning to think that you had given up blogging! And I was sad because they are always so dang funny. So now I am happy to see you back at it and keep them coming!!

C & E said...

You and your husband look awesome! Your family pictures turned out really cute.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! For the new post!!! I love hearing about you family. You have the cutest family.
My dad called all my family into his office at work to read the part about Cooper. We were all laughing. What a little stinker.

Brandee Lloyd said...

Wow Mike looks great! Thankd for the update now maybe I could get on board and update mine. We need to have a game night again soon. Love ya and talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the update! And darling pics!!

Jacque said...

I'm glad everything is going good for you guys. Your pictures are so cute! And Congrats on your A-! I know I like to just have a passing grade too, but if an A comes out of it that is even better!!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Wow A- ...that's great!

Your family pictures are so cute! You look so good! I really need to get on top of my weight thing...fo' realz!

Can't wait for my 14 month to start nursery...!!! I totally understand what you mean, I got a momma's boy too!

Good luck with school, and work, and everything else...you're one busy gurl, but looks like you got things handled!!!

By the way, your kids are so cute!

Brittney said...

Cute family pics!! Sounds like you've been all kinds of crazy busy lately! Hope all is good with you guys! Hey, I'm going private again for good this time and lost your email. Here's mine, email me with yours so I can send you an invite! Thanks!! jtedg@hotmail.com
Brittney :)