Don't tell Mike I told this story. He says I'm worse than talking to a reporter. All of the funny stuff that happens I run out and post on my blog. Well that just is not true, but I do have to post this funny story. Well, I think it's funny anyway.
I told Mike the other day I thought his pecks were getting bigger. I guess he had to check for himself and upon examination he notified me that he did not think they were getting bigger, but infact they were getting longer. I looked at him and I said huh, mine are too, but I don't really think that is a good thing. Needless to say he got mad and left the room. Well what can I say... they really are!
3 comments:
I know all to well what you are talking about. When you could tuck them in your waist band. Yeah that is definitley not a good thing!!
LOL! You are hilarious!
I'm so excited your back on the blog! It only took me like a week to notice! Your pictures are darling!!
Post a Comment