Wednesday

TaGGeD aGaiN

What's your husband's name? John Michael
How long have you guys been married? 6 years
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 30
Who eats more sweets? Mike
Who said "I love you" first? I can't remember
Who is taller? Mike
Who is the better singer? Mike
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? obviously neither of us or we would still have the internet
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed Mike does
Who mows the lawn? you're supposed to mow that thing
Who cooks dinner? McDonalds
Who drives? Me, even if I'm in the passanger seat
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? I would be if I were ever wrong
Who kissed who first? I don't know
Who asked out who first? I obviously don't remember stuff like that
Who wears the pants? He lets me and that's why I married him.

I tag Brandee, Natalie, Sam, I think Candi already did this but if not Candi and anyone else who wants to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Mcdonalds cooks your dinner. Taco Time cooks our dinner at least twice a week!
I will do my tag tomorrow! I e-mailed you. I hope I have the right e-mail address!

Anonymous said...

Fun to read more about you! You're great!

Kim said...

You are to funny!!! I was cracking up at like every answer!! No internet...huh...is that why you have been blog slacking!?!

Katy said...

I've been missin' your posts!! I have to say I drive when I'm in the passenger seat too, I've been known to say, "There's a stop sign, there's a pedestrian, watch out for that car, slow down...". Dan says he could drive with his eyes shut...I might test him on that one. :)

Jenny said...

We are so totally related! I sorta drive from the passenger seat also, and the pants thing made me laugh so hard cuz that sounds like me too! I guess it's the Grandma in us huh! I hope to see some new posts soon you make me laugh!