Saturday

kIndErgArtEn grAdUAtIOn

Rhielyn graduated from kindergarten. These are the announcements I made to celebrate her awesome accomplishment. They did so many fun things in kindergarten and she learned so much. I'm so proud of Rhielyn and what a hard worker she is. She started reading and is working really hard on becoming and even better reader. Rhielyn is just like her momma because her favorite subject is math.
She's getting so old. This year the theme they worked on was something like Everyday people are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. This graduation was like nothing I have ever seen. All these sweet little people were up on stage singing all these patriotic songs, repeating patriot saying and all of them even knew the Preamble. These little people knowing all these patriotic things about our country and the people serving our wonderful country proved to mean much more when a soldier from Salem was killed during combat.
The graduation was dedicated to him and his family. His parents were there to see what all these little people worked so hard on and so we could all show our respects. Nigil Olsen gave his life so we could all have freedom and I love that these little people could see that and maybe understand a little about how he sacrificed his life so they could live in a free country and grow up with freedom to become who they want to be.
This year Rhielyn had the privilege to have Mrs. Tischner as her teacher. Mrs. Tischner the best teacher anyone could ask for. While her class was a lot of work for Rhielyn as well as me it was well worth every minute.

1 comment:

jed and leslie said...

Congrats JOJO, and I think it's Nigel Olsen not Orton.