For some reason I didn't get many pictures of Easter this year which I'm quite surprised about since it's my favorite holiday. But, things were just the same as every other year I guess.
We colored eggs at my parents house and went on many egg hunts (which I guess I have no pictures of). One thing I thought was funny though, was we all went to the Salem City egg hunt. We (me, Mike, Cooper, Rhielyn and Ryder), were all just standing around after the hunt talking to some cousins and the firemen just kept handing Rhielyn all the extra tickets. It was funny because the two boys were standing right by her but they were never offered any. Rhielyn was nice though and shared with them. I guess girls always have daddy's heart even when it's not exactly her daddy.
This is the kiddos showing off their new Easter clothes. If you can't tell Rhielyn was really happy to get a new outfit, the boys not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment