Sunday

RHieLYN Jo


Rhielyn celebrated her 6th birthday on October 27. I've been quite lazy and haven't blogged about until now. I feel guilty blogging about anything else until I write about her day. We celebrated her day by going to Pirate Island. We also celebrated Brady's birthday. We actually wanted to go to Cornbelly's but the weather didn't cooperate. I know we did other things, because I remember Mike getting after me saying the kids don't need a birthday week but I don't remember what else we did. I guess that's why I should blog just after the events not 3 months later. I want to remember Rhielyn at this age so here's some pictures of her from this year.This is Rhielyn just after her dance recital in May. This was her second year of dance and she was asked to be on their competition team. She really knows how to shake it and is a really good dancer. She loves it.

Both of these pictures are at the Fiesta Days carnival. We love Fiesta Day.

Here's a few more things I want to remember about Rhielyn.
  1. She acts just like me. She knows everything and wants it all her way. I guess that's why we butt heads so much.
  2. She started kindergarten this year and loves it. She also loves her teacher Mrs. Tischner.
  3. She loves to clean and is really good at it.
  4. She's the biggest chicken. She gets so scared all the time.
  5. She learned to ride her first two wheeler this year.
  6. She loves her aunts Shaylie and Libby and wants to be just like them. (fashionable, pretty, wear make up and high heels.)
  7. She can't pronounce her R's correctly and says thing so cute. (I'm not a boy I'm a gil-il)
Rhielyn is definitely our little princess and we have so much fun with her. I can't wait for her dance competitions to start and we can share those fun little moments together. We're so proud of you Rhielyn. We love you.

No comments: