Thursday

aNoTHeR uPDaTe

Today is the third day since the accident. As many of us know the third and fourth day seem to be the worst. It has been true in his case as well. Today my dad is in more pain than the others and he just isn't feeling well. He is really tired and hasn't slept much and I think it's really starting to take it's toll. My siblings and I are not going up to visit tonight in hopes that he will be able to get some much needed rest.
As I was talking to him last night he was telling me of how he keeps asking the Dr. how soon until he can come home. He thinks it will be this weekend, so he can go visit with the Gordon's at our little get together over Labor Day. He just says he's going to be staying away from the camp fire.

No comments: