The day before she graduated I took her shopping and she picked out this cute little dress. I let her pick out her shoes. She of course chose some little sandals and made sure they had heels on them. She sure has grown up.
At the graduation the sang lots of songs and it was so cute. All the kids sang their hearts out and did all their dance moves perfectly. I loved it. They even dressed in cute little gowns and did the graduation march. Thanks Miss Leslie for taking care of my little girl and teaching her so much.
4 comments:
Good job JO JO I thought you were the best singer and sign holder at your program. I love you!
She does look so big!
Im jealous that you got to got to HAWAII!!! Looks like you had so much fun!
Elizabeth wants to get invite to your blog! Her e-mail address elizabeth@sfcn.org!
Oh!!! Darling and oh-so-cute! I love your little family!
Thanks Jessica for adding me! Love peeking in on your cute kids and fun family. fun to see you at the dance recital.
Post a Comment