Saturday

School's out for the summer

Oh I am so happy to say finals are over and I am done with school for the summer. I have not been this excited since I was waiting to have Ryder last July. I don't know what my problem was this semester. I really struggled and I was so overwhelmed. Maybe it was having the third child. I forgot how much time a baby takes and I didn't realize how much time it was going to take having a child in kindergarten and one in preschool. I sure hope next semester will be better. If anyone is taking pre-nursing or general ed classes at UVU let me know. I'm always looking for a partner to take classes with it just makes it easier for me to go. If any of you remember me from high school you should know I have a hard time making it to school. I could also use some advice from all of you who have already made it into a nursing school. I feel like I'm taking classes and going nowhere.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Not going to nursing school, but I just wanted to let you know you are amazing...I complain about going to school with one kid, I don't think I'd be able to make it with three!!

Suzy Q said...

Oh man, I know how you feel. I know how overwhelming school can be. Hang in there Jess! It took me awhile to finish pre-dental hygiene classes too. It is hard to try and have a family and be a student also. BUT, it can be done. I only have one more year left of dental hygiene school. It felt like FOREVER to get here! You'll make it! You're amazing!!

Chase Family said...

Ya I kinda remember you NOT going to high school! Thanks to me for working in the attendance office!

Trint&Chanel said...

Please do you remmebr our team... do they have to be good, no they don't but we have room for like 1 or 2 more girls so let me know! And our first game is this week at 8:30