Thursday

Doctor again...


Rhielyn has been acting weird lately. She hardly ever complains, but lately just before bed she starts crying saying how her stomach hurts, I just thought she wanted to get out of going to bed. I thought maybe she had another UTI because of little comments she would make but I really was hoping that's not what it was because, if she has another one she has to have some tests done. Well, I took her to the doctor today, mostly because Ryder had to go to get his stitches out. She had a temp of 102.7, I had no idea she had a fever, and yes she has another UTI and now has to have those tests next week. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I hope everything will be okay and she won't have to have surgery.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl.We will for sure keep her in our prayers! Good Luck.

This is Us! said...

Oh I am sorry she is not doing well. I will be thinking of you. Cute blog by the way.

Anonymous said...

Of course I will add you, I am so glad that you are doing this too! As you can tell, I'm not that good at blogging, but at least I'm trying. If you don't see any updates for awhile, just keep checking. :)

Amie said...

I am so sorry for Rhielyn. I have had those test done and suffered with frequent UTI's and high fevers. They are the worst, I always say I would rather have anything else. We will pray for her. Keep me updated and if you have any questions call me!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

I love it too, I hope they are this way forever, I always wanted an older brother for that reason!! I actually was thinking about creating a blog for my preschool giving info etc. So when I do I will for sure give you the site info. For now just have them give me a call 794-9927. I only have about 4 or 5 spots open for next year so have them call asap!! Thanks for the referrals I appreciate it. Good luck next week with your little girl, I hope everything is o.k. We really should get together this summer, our kids would love it!!

Thanks, Tiff

Katy said...

Poor thing. I hope she feels better soon.

Haylee said...

Your blog is so cute Jessica! I hope Rhielyn gets feeling better its too bad she keeps getting sick. UTI's like this are really common in little girls though so hopefully she will grow out of it!
haylee