Friday

i NeeD SoMe PRiVaCY

I've decided I have cute kids and I don't not want any of those creepy people stealing my kids pictures and such. So if you still want to read leave me your email and I'll add you....unless you creep me out.

35 comments:

Suzee said...

Hope I don't creep you out.....if not add me:
sanders@sfcn.org

Candi and kids said...

Keep me informed...c.davis@juno.com

Anonymous said...

Add me, I love reading your blog. leslie.gordon@nebo.edu

Chase Family said...

Don't forget me karlykay@gmail.com

Abigail said...

If i dont creep you out add me abgail85@hotmail.com

Haylee said...

add me too! hayleek22@gmail.com

Josh & Kenz said...

Tell Coop he still owes me a smooch for valentines.

kenzcook@hotmail.com

Fords said...

Add me - elise.ford@nebo.edu

Brandee Lloyd said...

Add us blloyd5303@yahoo.com

C & E said...

Hey we'd love to keep reading your blog. My email is elise_81@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

I'd like to keep reading please! Here's my email: jtedg@hotmail.com
Thanks! Brittney

Anonymous said...

add me!
jeffandnatalie@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

sorry, that was me, i'm at my mom's and rach must have been signed in. so yes, add me and my email address is above. I'm sure rach will want you to add her too!

Kim said...

Oh, for the love!!! Crap I hate having to freaking log in!!
kimpreston25@hotmail.com
Thanks Jess!!

Jodie Davis said...

jodie.davis@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

samscott10@hotmail.com

Chelsea said...

chelsevans@msn.com

Katy said...

I wanna come too!!
katyoh13@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

Invite Me!

kristenwilde83@yahoo.com

Hey Jes. Just had a few more Q's for you. So how much did you pay for your challenge up front and how many people and where did you weigh in at? I am trying to figure it all out. Thanks!

Shawna said...

shawnaiverson@hotmail.com

Andie said...

Please add me to your non creepy list. thanks, Andie
need2scrap@sfcn.org

This is Us! said...

Add me too...bringfam@comcast.net

BrainandHeather said...

heathtay12@hotmail.com

Steven, Brianne & McClain said...

briannekae@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Add me Jess! Love reading your great stuff!

chachibabe@hotmail.com

Sharresa said...

Yes!! I would love to keep reading your blog! sf4cheer@aol.com

TiffanyHarrison said...

I would love to be added to your list :^) tiffanyharrison@sfcn.org

Jenny said...

I just have to be on your list cuz your my favorite blog! ha jelita32@live.com Thanks Jessica!

Karlee said...

Hi Jess! karleeallred@hotmail.com
You're right, you do have some pretty cute little kiddies!

The Gulls said...

jenlovesandy04@gmail.com

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

I don't blame ya for goin' private...you have got the cutest lil' kids !

lwkini2@gmail.com

Marie(Makai):D

Jacque said...

I love reading your funny stories. I would love an invite.
jacqueron@plmw.com

Team Hancock said...

me too...world2_0@yahoo.com

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

i would like an invite bjdcwilson_711@msn.com also need the email you would like posted on the class blog so people can request invites after the fact. thanks.

Anonymous said...

mum I only steal the ones showing a kids pu--y I would love some of your daughter