- Mike
- doing everything for my kids
- my family and friends
- helping others
- making a difference
- raising honest and good kids
- having fun
- not missing out on a thing
8 words or phrases I say often
- stop it
- quit fighting
- I'm hungry
- how did you get to be so cute
- be quiet
- No!!
- go outside
- I love you
8 things I want to do before I die
- sky diving
- buy a house
- get life insurance
- see my grand kids
- get old
- lose weight ( I would hate to see anyone get a hernia from lifting my casket)
- clean my house
- get sealed to my family (yes we've gone through, but we put it off until Cooper was adopted and then one thing after another. Hopefully next month)
8 things I've learned from my past
- I can get through it
- my mom may know a thing or two
- you can get pregnant even when it's not planned
- family is everything
- I am a little crazy, but that's not always a bad thing
- I have to watch my temper
- people can forgive and move on
- drugs are bad bad bad, but the people who use them aren't always
8 places I'd love to go or see
- Hawaii
- Italy
- Florida
- heaven
- St. George
- with Mike to a Jets game
- anywhere alone with Mike
- Caribbean
8 things I currently need or want
- money
- more time
- my RN degree
- house
- a Pepsi
- new car
- less blubber
- maid
8 people I tag
- Brandee L
- Jalyce R.
- Brianne C.
- Breanne B.
- Suzee A.
- Chanel P.
- Natalie R.
- Rach G.
Have fun and Git-R-Done!
3 comments:
You're too funny girl. Glad to see you do the tag...sometimes when I tag people they don't do it?
I just have to add...HELLO nobody is gonna get a hurnia lifting your casket...
Oh, and I guess that's happend to me quite a few times...the whole getting prego when it's NOT PLANNED! Oi !
Hey Jessica. I've been meaning to ask you how you get on your blog when they have posted last. Just leave me a comment on mine when you give me a chance and let me know.
Thanks
Kim
Hey thanks!! That really was pretty simple. That's pretty cool, now I don't have to keep being disappointed by going to peoples blogs and seeing nothing new. (glad to see you're back posting)!! Thanks much!!
Oh yeah aren't babies fun and newborns make my little one seem so big. They grow up way too fast!!
Post a Comment